Monday, January 22, 2007

white stuff

oh well. here it is. after about six hours of my free time, spent producing and weeding out those nasty html bugs, its finally finished. although i dont think many people will end up linking this new arrangement. in fact, i think my readership might even go down or something if they dont like the content (hopefully not eh?). but i got some kind of attachment to this template. for some awkward reason i suppose. there is a fair amount of symbolism in some of the content. so if anyone can actually conceive the purpose of me putting it there, tell me and i might reward your intelligence with an ice lemon tea or something. oh and i did find a better hosting site where i can put this gargantuan hi-res background for free! (photobucket needed me to pay for a better account or else it would reduce it some low res ugly shit)

i wanted to include a girl in the template. but you see, i have a problem with generating faces. so i decided (me being very lazy) to use the face i know how to draw best. the result, is what you see here. besides, most of the stuff here are meant to be like drafts or proto types. but in order to prevent a loss in interest (and in accordance with my laziness) i just completed it over the weekend.

yea. thanks charissa for helping me a great deal with the girl! (in terms of artwork that is) rofl. and xagorr for helping me defeat the html coding (silly me for not thinkning up that invisible text idea earlier. might have saved us a whole lot of trouble. you will receive your drinks as promised though. dont worry about that).

i'd best start working on my newest literary project in order to meet the deadline i set for myself.

No comments: